Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour Twenty-Two



Time flies! I abandoned the Chesterton on seeing the small print, and instead I went with L.M. Boston's The Children of Green Knowe, by far one of my favourite childhood books. I reread it every couple years, and it's always just magical! I'm about two-thirds of the way through it, and I really want to get back to it.

So here's my mini-challenge offering:


Books Read (this hour): The Children of Green Knowe by L.M. Boston
Pages Read (cum.): 1838
Books Completed: 6 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie, Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith)
Stories Read: 2 ("The Death of a Government Clerk" and "The Sly Little Boy" by Anton Chekhov)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 15

No comments: