Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just a blah day....

This is one of those days, where every move feels like it's been torn out of me, and all I want to do is curl with a cup of tea and a book. I've been feeling under the weather for going on three weeks now, and it's all just starting to get me down.

In better news, last night I started Norweigan Wood by Murakami (Kafka on the Shore was checked out) and am really, really enjoying it. I'm also about a third of the way through Madame Bovary and enjoying that as well.

I've been working on reviewing In Cold Blood, so look for that. I'm also going to review Laurie King's second book in the Mary Russell series, which will be lots of fun.

In the meantime, though, I'll be dragging myself through the rest of today.

1 comment:

MissMiller said...

Wow I totally envy you. Madame Bovary and Norwegian Wood are personal faves. How are you finding the Murakami?