Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Confessions

As the last post might have shown, I was feeling quite stressed. So, I did the only logical thing to do: pretended that some of my graduation money was a Barnes and Noble gift card, and went out and bought tons of books. :) In fact, twelve books, from my list of challenge reads. But, pictures speak better than words!




Since then, I've gotten back into the groove of reading. I've read one each for the Southern and Summer challenges and two for the Mystery one. Look for reviews up soon! In the meantime, I hope that everyone's summer is off to a great start. I know that mine is!

5 comments:

Petunia said...

Glad to have you back again. Wish I could read some of those titles, especially the bottom four.

Bybee said...

Nice-looking haul. Your copy of The Tenant Of Wildfell Hall looks exactly like mine, thereby giving me guilt for the long pause I've taken in reading the whole Bronte canon this year.

Imani said...

There are quite a few fat books in that stack! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on the Bronte -- I've only read the two famous novels and have always felt a bit guilty about ignoring the rest of their output, especially Anne's.

meli said...

Hooray for book-buying to combat stress. My favourite thing. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Eva, I see that at the top of your stack is a Robin Paige mystery--you will love the series--especially the first 6-7 books.

Lisa