Sunday, October 21, 2007

And then there were fourteen...

*this is a sticky, it'll be changed as people go to bed or get up*

Well, I really like trying to visit every reader at least once every other hour. But, I was sick of weeding through the long blogroll. So here're the people who have updated in the last three-ish hours or sooner...

Newest additions: Joy Story, So Many Books,Bonnie's Books New additions:SMS Reviews (I didn't see Callista's posts beneath her stickies. Bad Eva!), Nothing of Importance (Debi's back from her nap!), Jason Erik Lundberg (who's decided to keep reading!) Original List: So Many Books, So Little Time, Read From A to Z, Life, Dog's Eye View, Becky's Books, Bebo Author, One More Chapter, A Patchwork of Books, Dewey (of course! our fearless leader), and me!

(this should be helpful for the current mini-challenge over at Deweys)

15 comments:

Andreea said...

This is such a great idea :)

Dewey said...

Oh, thank you! I was just going around to see who's active and considering making a list like this myself. You're a lifesaver.

Jason Erik Lundberg is back up and reading, too.

Nyssaneala said...

Ohhh, thank you so much for this list!!! You're doing a great job!!! I'm incredibly impressed at everyone still going strong.

Cheerleader Alisia (with Baby Maya doing her daily calisthenics in my belly)

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Still up? Good for you! I'm up, but not reading. Just cheering on anyone I can find. Rah-rah-rah!

Kathleen said...

What about me?

Debi said...

I napped for about an hour, but I HOPE I'm up for the rest of way.

Hope you're still having fun!

Eva said...

Dewey, no problem-I'll add him to the list.

Alisia, thanks for the kind words! Hope Baby Maya is doing well. :)

Bonnie, thanks for the cheerleading! Y'all rock!

Callista, I'm sorry. I explained on your blog and in the post why I left you out.

Debi, awesome to have you back! I'll add you to the list.

Dewey said...

Joystory is up and reading, too!

alisonwonderland said...

hi! i'm up (again) and back to visiting and reading! (yes, i had dozed off ... )

Anonymous said...

I'm awake, I'm awake! I can't believe so many people have manage to make it m or less coherent and awake through the night. I feellike such a wimp for going to sleep!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list Eva,

I just woke up and thought I'd cheer on everyone who is keeping on going through the last leg. This was more difficult than I thought.

Anonymous said...

Aargh! I fell asleep!!!!! All I can is Aargh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my blog during the read-a-thon!

Sarah Dillon said...

Hi Eva, I've just drawn your name as the random winner of my mini-challenge, please email me at sarah at dillonslattery dot com with the address you'd like me to email this voucher to!

Here's to lots more hours of enjoyable reading in other languages :)

Eva said...

Dewey, sounds good!

Alison, good to see you again!

Stefanie, you're not a wimp! Just more sane than some of us. ;)

Clare, no problem. Thanks for cheering us on!

Claire, hehe-don't worry about it!

Jocelyn, you're welcome. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog as well!

Sarah, I'm so excited!