Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour Twenty-One



We're so close now that we can taste it. :) This has been a really productive reading hour for me; I just decided I wanted to finish The Sunday Philosophy Club, and I did! While I'm happy for that, I did sacrifice visiting blogs, which makes me unhappy. So this hour I'm visiting everyone still up again. :) Then I'm thinking about breaking out some Chesterton, and hopefully finishing up with Good Omens.

Mini Challenge:
Joy Story is clashing swords with that Spanish hero Don Quixote. ;) Love the haiku!
Jason Lundberg is breaking out another graphic novel, which looks quite interesting.

ETA: I won another one of the drawings! Dewey is being generous enough to offer future books. :)

Books Read (this hour): The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith
Pages Read (cum.): 1731
Books Completed: 6 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie, Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith)
Stories Read: 2 ("The Death of a Government Clerk" and "The Sly Little Boy" by Anton Chekhov)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 14

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

Good Omens is an excellent choice! I know that book would keep me up even if I were extremely tired.