Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour Ninteen

I'm doing this one really early so that I can go get lost in The Sunday Philosophy Club. :) This hour, I finished Marked. Then, I went and ran around blog-hopping. You can see how I felt about Marked down in hour eighteen.

Alison over at So Many Books, So Little Time has finished Pretties, and it helped bring the excitment back! Now, she's off snacking on popcorn. Yummy. :)

Claire at Bebo Author is reading Twilight, but finding it difficult to settle down over her break. Not to mention she's cold. :( Let's all send good vibes her way!

Books Read (this hour): Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Pages Read (cum.): 1495
Books Completed: 5 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie, Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast)
Stories Read: 2 ("The Death of a Government Clerk" and "The Sly Little Boy" by Anton Chekhov)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 12

No comments: