Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm Ba-ack!

I haven't posted for a whole week; that certainly hasn't happened in awhile! I was sick until around Tuesdayish, and then my sister got into town on Wednesday. It's been pretty busy around here.

However, I'm back just in time to remind everyone about Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. It's tomorrow, but you still have a little bit of time to sign up. There are going to be a ton of prizes, if you need any more incentive to read. I'm still participating (stay tuned for pictures of the books I've been stockpiling for this challenge), so that means that tomorrow I'll provide enough reading material to make up for a week's worth of silence.



Then, it turns out that my niece is going to be out of town for a week, beginning Sunday night. That means, basically, a week of paid vacation! So much reading time! I'm very, very excited.

Well, I'm off to visit the other participants and cheerleaders for the Read-a-Thon. It's good to be back. :)

7 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

this is going to be great fun!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I'll be cheering for you, Eva! Thanks for visiting my blog.

chrisa511 said...

Missed ya! I'll be stopping by tomorrow to check in on your reading day :) I can't do the 24 hours as Saturdays have become catch up on sleep day, but I'll read as much as possible! Have fun!

SFP said...

Happy readathon!

Debi said...

Good luck, and have fun! I'm just so excited...I can hardly wait to get started!

Annie the Superfast Reader said...

Happy reading! Looking forward to your posts-

Eva said...

Alison, I agree!

Bonnie, thanks. :)

Chris, how sweet. Have fun catching up on sleep-that's what my Saturday's usually are.

SPF, thanks!

Debi, I know the feeling. :)

Annie, thanks! I'll try to make them interesting!