Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hour Eleven


Wow! The read-a-thon is almost half over. I didn't get to do much of any reading this hour (about ten pages), between catching up w/ other readers, making tea, and then going for a walk like Dewey suggested. I took my baby niece and my dog and went up to the mailbox. And guess what was waiting there for me?! Two bookmooches and a box of books (they're free in exchange for me reviewing them at Curled Up). If this isn't a pick me up, I don't know what is!


And with that, I'm going to get back to my reading. :D

Books Read (this hour): Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrless
Pages Read (cum.): 895
Books Completed: 3 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 7

5 comments:

Dewey said...

Ooh! I really have to send in my Curled Up picks!

It's not too late for the Hour 10 challenge! You're still in the running for that one.

Chris said...

Hey that's motivation!

I have some encouragement for you on my blog

Cheerleader Chris

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey there, fellow Moocher! I'm doing some cheerleading rounds to say hello and great job.

I've got Tithe on my TBR. I'll have to scroll down and see what you thought of it.

1morechapter said...

Wow, great job so far!

Eva said...

Dewey, good to know!

Chris, thanks so much!

Susan, thanks for the visit. I enjoyed it. :) If you're a fellow moocher, I was planning on putting it on bookmooch...if you want to have it, just let me know, and we'll work it out!

3m, thanks!