Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour Twenty-Three



I think I'm read out. I haven't laughed out loud once yet at Good Omens, which is unheard of. However, I did love rereading Green Knowe-I think everyone should read it at least once! My only goal for the last hour is to break 2000 pages. Originally, I wanted to finish Good Omens as well, but that's not going to happen! Honestly, my perkiness has run away; I'm utterly exhausted. I only got about three hours of sleep Friday night, and I've calculated that of the last forty-eight hours, I've been awake thirty-six of them. Whew. Only one post left to go!

Books Read (this hour): The Children of Green Knowe by L.M. Boston, Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Pages Read (cum.): 1942
Books Completed: 7 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie, Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson, Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith, The Children of Green Knowe by L.M. Boston)
Stories Read: 2 ("The Death of a Government Clerk" and "The Sly Little Boy" by Anton Chekhov)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 15

1 comment:

Levi H said...

Nice post thanks for sharring