Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hour Seventeen


Wow! I'm completely and utterly sucked in by the world of Marked. There are definitely some things I would change about it stylistically, but I award it an A+ for keeping me awake. :)

With that, I'm getting back to it. Just wanted to check in so that y'all knew I was still awake. :D (oh-and the hot chocolate worked wonders!)

Books Read (this hour): Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Pages Read (cum.): 1247
Books Completed: 4 (Tithe by Holly Black, The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie, Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson)
Stories Read: 2 ("The Death of a Government Clerk" and "The Sly Little Boy" by Anton Chekhov)
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 11

2 comments:

Dewey said...

You're still so perky! I think you're going to make it all the way to the end!

Eva said...

hehe...I think being a recent college grad helps when pulling all-nighters. ;)